The Da. Fermont Parka by Quartz Co. was named after the city Fremont in the Canadian district Québec. Intelligent features combined with natural materials to explore the city and the countryside also.
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof, robust, dirt resistant, warm.
- Long fitted parka, cut close to the body. Its length and elegance are ideal for city life. Double interior vest providing added protection for the upper body. Detachable fur.
- Insulation: Canadian duck down.
- Raccoon fur detachable.
- Classic adjustable, fixed, insulated hood.
- YKK® 2 way zippers.
- Length from the base of the neck: 97cm/38".
- Fleece-Lined pockets.
- 2 outside pockets.
- 1 inside pocket.
- Elastic lycra storm cuffs.
- Quartz Co. badge on left arm.
- Machine washable.
- Fit: Slim.
Top Layer Main Material: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 80/20 Canadian Down (fill power 650 cuin).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down, fur).
Fit: Slim insulated - close to the body and arms.
Fur: Racoon, detachable.
Water Column: 5,000mm.
Breathability: 5,000 g/m²/24h.
Temperature Area: until -30°C/-22°F.
Note: All Quartz Co. parkas’ shells are entirely made of polyester, a durable fabric that retains its colours and properties over time. They are laminated with a waterproofing membrane that makes them wind-resistant and allows the evacuation of moisture. They are also covered with DWR, a water repellent which makes the fabric to attain a higher degree of impermeability. Quartz Co. has chosen C6 technology (80%-10 washes) not only for its effectiveness, but also because it’s known as the most eco-friendly repellent available today.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.