The Men's Hendriksen Coat von Canada Goose with removable and adjustable hood. A lightweight jacket by Canada Goose in spring and autumn or as a perfect midlayer in wintertime.
- Removable, vertically adjustable and adjustable hood opening with front nap closure.
- Heavy duty rib-knit collar keeps out the cold.
- Suede tricot-lined chin guard for comfort.
- Heavy duty, centre front YKK® 2 way-locking zipper.
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap buttons.
- Two exterior fleece lined handwarmer pockets with zippers.
- Interior security pocket with zipper closure.
- Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold.
Top Layer Main Material: 85% polyester, 15% cotton.
Inserts: 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Fill: 80/20 White duck down (625 cuin).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down, fur).
Inseam Length: 32" / 81.28 cm (size L).
Fit: Regular insulated (Style runs regular).
Thermal Experience Index (TEI): Level 3 (-10°C to -20°C).
Thermal Experience Index
Everyone experiences temperature differently. Wheather you're working up a sweat hiking trail or exploring the coldest places on earth, Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want and the product you need, for the experience you seek. The five-point system is designed to be a guideline to select the right Canada Goose garment for your body, activities and lifestyle. Still you should listen to your body and - in case you're feeling cold quite fast - should choose a higher TEI.
Level 3 - Fundamental
Fundamental warmth fashioned for life.
Canada Goose Regular Fit for Men
Great for layering. Good balance between bodyhugging Slim Fit and wide Relaxed Fit. Runs totally regular.
Canada Goose Arctic Tech
The most proven Canada Goose fabric designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. With water-repellent finish.
Canada Goose Down Fill 80/20
White Duck Down only come from canadian farmers as a byproduct from the poultry industry. They keep warmer as the have tremendously dense down plumules that hold and retain more warm air than goose down. Canada Goose guaranteed never uses down from live-plucking.
Canada Goose Down Technology
- Outer Shell treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric protection.
- Down-proof containment inter-lining.
- Premium Down.
- Down-proof nylon lining.
- Free-hanging luxurious lining.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.